iSAQB CPSA Advanced Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)
Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) brings transparency to the IT landscape and creates the basis for a successful IT strategy.
EAM translates the business strategy into a concrete target operating model and implementation plan. EAM creates transparency about the interrelationships, costs, benefits and risks of the essential parts of the enterprise’s target operating model. With this information, managers are able to make effective decisions and plan and implement major transformation initiatives.
The development of an entire IT landscape differs significantly from the development of a single IT system and many architects find it difficult to transition from software architecture to enterprise architecture. This seminar provides an overview of Enterprise IT Architecture Management (IT-EAM), including what it is, what its benefits are and how it can be successfully implemented.
The course has a workshop character with time for group discussions and topics specific to the participants’ needs.
This accredited iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture Advanced Level – Enterprise Architecture Management (CPSA-Advanced EAM) training is based on the current ISAQB® curriculum.
After completing this training course, participants will have attained the following knowledge:
- Distinction between EAM and (IT) EAM.
- Interaction between EAM and other strategic management tasks (e.g. corporate planning, portfolio management, etc.)
- Tasks, goals and benefits of EAM
- Implementation approaches of EAM
- Enterprise architecture frameworks
- Purpose and delimitation of business, application, data and technology architecture
- Strategic application planning: current, transition and target IT architectures
- Evaluation of an application portfolio
- Definition and use of business capabilities
- IT governance and compliance
- Typical EAM visualizations
This seminar is part of the iSAQB® advanced level program. By attending this training, you will receive 30 methodological competence credit points that can be used to earn an iSAQB® Certified Professional Software Architect (CPSA) certificate.
This course is aimed at software, solution, and enterprise architects as well as IT managers.
Experience developing large and / or multiple IT systems is advantageous.
Benefits of taking an Albion course
- Experienced and certified trainer:
- The trainer and founder of Albion Academy is TOGAF-certified, an active member of enterprise and software architecture organizations (e.g. iSAQB) and regularly gives lectures at international EAM conferences. In addition, he has several years of experience and accumulated knowledge in the field of Enterprise Architecture Management.
- Interactive, practice-oriented training:
- Participants experience an interactive training course with practice-based exercises and case studies that, according to former participants, reinforce their understanding of what they have learned.
- The theoretical content is supplemented with the trainer's practical experience to ensure course participants not only understand the relevant methods, but also the real-world challenges of their implementation.
- Active participation and discussions are explicitly encouraged.
- Two free coaching sessions:*
- Participants receive two coaching sessions free of charge (value of 300€) to support them in successfully implementing newly learned methods and approaches in their current business projects.
Benefits of the Albion live online training courses
Albion is known for its interactive training courses with a workshop character. Whether in-person or live online, Albion training courses encourage the active participation of course participants in discussions and group exercises.
By using the latest online collaboration tools, such as online whiteboards, you will experience a classroom-like environment. During the live online training, participants collaborate to perform practice-oriented exercises and case studies that lead to a deeper understanding of the course material.
Benefits of live online training courses
- Lower price
- Lower price for the live online training course compared to the corresponding classroom training.
- No travel or hotel costs
- Efficient use of your time and money.
- Compliance with mandated travel restrictions
- You can conveniently participate from any location without having to travel.
- Face-to-face discussions
- The same opportunities for asking questions and discussing topics as in a classroom training.
- As with classroom training, active participation of the participants is desired.
- Participant collaboration
- Participants can pose questions to other participants and to the trainer 24 hours a day via an online chat during and after the course (e.g., to discuss sample test questions, current project challenges, etc.).
Prerequisites for live online training courses
- Computer with a stable and fast Internet connection that supports continual video transmission.
- Suitable webcam.
- Headset instead of the computer microphone to reduce ambient noise.
- A sufficiently large monitor to view the course slides, a whiteboard and other participants. Additional optional recommendations include a second monitor and a touchscreen with a pen, for example, to draw on a virtual whiteboard.
- Administration rights may be required to install software, e.g., Microsoft-Teams, Exam-Software.
- The applications are also available via a web browser; however, these have limited functionality.
- Participant attendance is mandatory to receive the course participation confirmation.
- Only one person per computer, no sharing of computers.
- Please ensure that you can participate undisturbed from colleagues, family members, pets, etc.
Roger Rhoades is the founder of Albion Academy. He is a certified architect with more than
20 years of practical experience in Enterprise and Software Architecture Management. He is an accredited iSAQB trainer and an active member of iSAQB, working to continually evolve the iSAQB curricula, exam questions and glossary.
Thanks to his highly interactive training style and his communication abilities, attendees gain a deeper understanding of the course material, which directly impacts their ability to pass the certification exams as well as succeed in their profession.
Mr. Rhoades is a native English speaker and fluent in German.
3 Days, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CET
In-person or Online
30 methodology credit points for an iSAQB CPSA-Advanced certificate
300€ value included*
for classroom classes
from 1.990 Euro, excl. VAT
10% Early Bird Discount*
Course Dates: iSAQB CPSA Advanced EAM
This courses may be offered in German or English, depending on the preferences of the participants.
|Course||Language||Start Date||End Date||Location||Price||Register|
|iSAQB Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)||English||22.11.2023||24.11.2023||Live Online||1.791 EUR|
|iSAQB Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM)||German||12.12.2023||14.12.2023||Munich|
All prices are exclusive of VAT and certification exam costs.
The early booking discount of 10% applies to the first four registrations at least six weeks before the course starts.
All courses take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central European Time (CET) on the specified dates, except where otherwise noted.
The certification guarantee and coaching sessions are included in the price.
The certification guarantee, the coaching sessions, and the early bird discount apply only to courses offered directly by Albion (no partner companies).
In-house & Custom Training Courses and Workshops
We are happy to provide offers for in-house and customer-specific training courses.