Leading SAFe® Certified Agilist
In our Leading SAFe® Agilist Training, you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of SAFe® and be taught the principles and practices to confidently drive your Lean-Agile transformation. The training also provides the guidance and tools to lead effectively in remote environments with distributed teams.
The Leading SAFe® Agilist Training is suitable for anyone who wants to get started with SAFe® and forms the basis for your later immersion in the sub-frameworks of SAFe®. It gives you an overall understanding of the underlying principles as well as the context of the framework.
In the two-day program, you will acquire the necessary knowledge for the application of the Scaled Agile Framework®. The basic principles of Lean, System Thinking, Agile Development, Product Flow and DevOps will enable you to lead the Lean Enterprise.
You will also learn how to successfully use enterprise agility to compete in competitive markets. This includes a joint discussion where team agility as well as technical agility are learned. You will learn how a company can organize itself around values and flow. In addition, you will acquire the practical skills to carry out and support Program Increment (PI) Planning. The coordination of Agile Release Trains (ARTs) is also taught in the course.
At the end of the seminar, course participants will be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to implement agility at the enterprise level
- Set up powerful release trains
- Plan value streams and coordinate a lean portfolio
- Build a SAFe® framework in your organization on time and on budget
- Encourage the motivation of your agile development teams
- Supporting a Lean – Agile transformation in the organization
- Leading SAFe® Agile Certificate in Brief
The syllabus covers the learning objectives set by Scaled Agile Inc, the certifying organization, to be covered in a Leading SAFe® training course. this includes the latest version of SAFe®. This syllabus consists of 8 following parts.
- Intorduction To SAFe
- An Overview Of Software-Development
- Agile Improving
- SAFe At The Team Grade
- SAFe At The Program Grade
- SAFe At The Portfolio Grade
- Architecture Of Agile
- Scale Lean And Agile Leadership For The Enterprise
Your Leading SAFe® Agile certification includes:
- SAFe® Agilist certificate (PDF)
- Digital badge SAFe® Agilist for different online profiles
- One year membership in the SAFe® online community/platform with access to many Meetup groups for exchange
- Access to extensive additional material available within your SAFe® account to complement your individual Learning Journey.
Detailed Course Content
he syllabus covers the learning objectives set by Scaled Agile Inc, the certifying organization, to be covered in a Leading SAFe® training course. this includes the latest version of SAFe®. This syllabus consists of 8 following parts.
Part 1 Intorduction To SAFe
- SAFe Fulfillment Strategy
- History of SAFe
- SAFe Core Competencies
Part 2 An Overview Of Software-Development
- Product Development Flow
- Controlling Flow
- Decentralized Control
Part 3 Agile Improving
- Agile Overview
- Task Advantages
- Stats Studies
Part 4 SAFe At The Team Grade
- Overview of Scrum plus XP in SAFe
- The Ability of “Ba”
- Forecast and Plan
- Code Class and Constant Integration
Part 5 SAFe At The Program Grade
- What is an ART?
- What are the Regulations of an ART?
- Determining ART Occasions
- Optimal ROI
- ART Period Forecast
- Managing the Train
Part 6 SAFe At The Portfolio Grade
- What is PPM?
- What is PPM’s role in Strategy and Investment Funding?
- What is PPM’s role in Governance?
- 8 Transformational Versions for Agile PPM
Part 7 Architecture Of Agile
- Architecture Structures in SAFe
- ART and System Architecture
- 7 Basis of Agile Architecture
Part 8 Scale Lean And Agile Leadership For The Enterprise
- Becoming Head of Lean-Agile
- Creating Aim and Articulating
- Product Sight
- Analyzing the Worth Flow
- Evulating Agile Teams
- Coaching with intense Questions
Reasons for a SAFe-Certification®
Business agility is for people who have the expertise to successfully lead a transformation. You may want to grow in your role in your current organization or seek new career opportunities outside your organization. By joining Leading SAFe® Training, you can broaden your experience and skills. This will enable you to play a key role in driving business transformation.
How does SAFe® Trainings affect companies?
There have been over 1,000,000 people across 20,000 organizations worldwide who have realized the benefits of scaling Agile with SAFe. Aggregated customer case studies have shown the following typical results:
10-50%: Happier and More Motivated Employees
20-50%: More Productivity
30-75%: Faster Time-to-Market
25-75%: Quality Improvement
Employee motivation increases
One benefit of scaling Agile and Scaled Agile Framework is to help knowledge workers achieve autonomy, mastery, as well as purpose, which are key factors in unlocking intrinsic motivation. Organizations that practice SAFe have the tools to reduce burnout and increase employee satisfaction.
SAFe enables measurable productivity improvements by empowering high-performing teams to eliminate redundant work, identify and eliminate delays, continuously improve, and ensure they produce the right products.
Time-to-market becomes faster
By aligning cross-functional agile teams around value, leading companies can meet customer needs faster. Leveraging the power of Scaled Agile Framework helps make more expeditious decisions and communicate more effectively. It can also streamline operations and promote a focus on the customer.
One of the core values of SAFe is Integrated Quality: it gives the importance of integrating quality out in all steps of the development cycle. As a result, agile scaling with SAFe benefits organizations by shifting the quality of a last-minute focus to everyone’s responsibility.
Course Dates: SAFe® Agilist Leading SAFe® Certification
All prices are exclusive of VAT and certification exam costs.
The early booking discount of 10% applies to the first four registrations at least six weeks before the course starts.
All courses take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central European Time (CET) on the specified dates, except where otherwise noted.
This training takes place in cooperation with tectrain GmbH.
In-house & Custom Training Courses and Workshops
We are happy to provide offers for in-house and customer-specific training courses.