iSAQB CPSA Advanced Web Architecture (WEB)
A web presence is critical for the success of any business. Therefore, it is essential for architects to acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to develop web-based software architectures that are secure, reliable, and efficient.
This seminar provides the necessary tools to master these task with confidence. In a comprehensive approach, all necessary topics around web-based software architectures are covered – from the underlying protocols and technologies to the design of modern frontend and backend architectures, as well as approaches to meet quality requirements such as security, usability, and performance.
After completing this course, you will have achieved the following level of knowledge:
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Representational State Transfer (ReST)
- Authentication and confidentiality
- Performance, scaling, and usability
- Best Practices
This accredited iSAQB CPSA-Advanced Level – Web-based Software Architecture (WEB) training follows the current iSAQB curriculum and provides you with internationally recognized continuing education in software architecture. By attending this training you will receive 30 credit points in Technical competence, which can be counted towards the iSAQB CPSA Advanced certificate.
Web architects, software architects, and software developers.
Detailed course content
In the seminar, the following topics will be presented and discussed in detail:
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Request methods, status codes, headers, and redirects
- Content Negotiation
Representational State Transfer (ReST)
- Architectural Constraints
- The Richardson Maturity Model
- Threat Analysis
- OWASP Security Principles
- Cross-Origin Resource Sharing
- Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Content Security Policy
Authentication and confidentiality
- Basic and Digest Access Authentication
- Single Sign-On
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) and HTTPS
- Data exchange formats
- Distributed systems
- Persistence Strategies
Modern front-end architectures
- The Document Object Model
- Browser and backward compatibility
- Dynamic frontends
- Single-Page Applications
Client-side performance and usability
- Client-Side Performance
- Responsive Web Design
Benefits of attending an Albion iSAQB training course
- Highly experienced and accredited trainer:
- The accredited trainer is an active member of the iSAQB organization and has several years of experience and extensive knowledge in the field of software architecture management.
- Interactive, practice-based training:
- Participants experience an interactive training course with practice-based exercises and case studies that, according to former participants, reinforce their understanding of what they have learned.
- The theoretical content is supplemented with the trainer's practical experience to ensure course participants not only understand the relevant methods, but also the real-world challenges of their implementation.
- Active participation and discussions are explicitly encouraged.
- Industry-standard certifications:
- Industry-standard certification and recognition of expertise.
- Two free coaching sessions*:
- Participants receive two coaching sessions free of charge (value of 300€) to support them in successfully implementing newly learned methods and approaches in their current business projects.
Benefits of the Albion live online training courses
Albion is known for its interactive training courses with a workshop character. Whether in-person or live online, Albion training courses encourage the active participation of course participants in discussions and group exercises.
By using the latest online collaboration tools, such as online whiteboards, you will experience a classroom-like environment. During the live online training, participants collaborate to perform practice-oriented exercises and case studies that lead to a deeper understanding of the course material.
Benefits of live online training courses
- Lower price
- Lower price for the live online training course compared to the corresponding classroom training.
- No travel or hotel costs
- Efficient use of your time and money.
- Compliance with mandated travel restrictions
- You can conveniently participate from any location without having to travel.
- Face-to-face discussions
- The same opportunities for asking questions and discussing topics as in a classroom training.
- As with classroom training, active participation of the participants is desired.
- Participant collaboration
- Participants can pose questions to other participants and to the trainer 24 hours a day via an online chat during and after the course (e.g., to discuss sample test questions, current project challenges, etc.).
Prerequisites for live online training courses
- Computer with a stable and fast Internet connection that supports continual video transmission.
- Suitable webcam.
- Headset instead of the computer microphone to reduce ambient noise.
- A sufficiently large monitor to view the course slides, a whiteboard and other participants. Additional optional recommendations include a second monitor and a touchscreen with a pen, for example, to draw on a virtual whiteboard.
- Administration rights may be required to install software, e.g., Microsoft-Teams, Exam-Software.
- The applications are also available via a web browser; however, these have limited functionality.
- Participant attendance is mandatory to receive the course participation confirmation.
- Only one person per computer, no sharing of computers.
- Please ensure that you can participate undisturbed from colleagues, family members, pets, etc.
Raphael Pigulla has been working in various areas of web development for over 20 years and has been involved in a large number of different projects, both in the frontend and the backend, at start-ups and large corporations as an architect and developer. In addition to agile software development, his passion is education and training, where he has been particularly involved in recent years, both professionally and as a volunteer.
Mr. Pigulla is Senior Lead IT Architect at IT consulting firm MaibornWolff GmbH.
Course Dates: iSAQB CPSA-Advanced Web Architecture (WEB)
|Course||Language||Start Date||End Date||Location||Price||Register|
|iSAQB Web Architecture (Web)||German||13.03.2024||15.03.2024||Live Online||1.755 EUR|
|iSAQB Web Architecture (Web)||English||22.05.2024||24.05.2024||Live Online||1.755 EUR|
|iSAQB Web Architecture (Web)||German||05.06.2024||07.06.2024||Munich||1.845 EUR|
|iSAQB Web Architecture (Web)||English||24.07.2024||26.07.2024||Live Online||1.755 EUR|
|iSAQB Web Architecture (Web)||German||27.11.2024||29.11.2024||Live Online||1.755 EUR|
All prices are exclusive of VAT and certification exam costs.
The early booking discount of 10% applies to the first four registrations at least six weeks before the course starts.
All courses take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central European Time (CET) on the specified dates, except where otherwise noted.
The certification guarantee and coaching sessions are included in the price.
The certification guarantee, the coaching sessions, and the early bird discount apply only to courses offered directly by Albion (no partner companies).